Monday 17 August 2009

Catch Up Time...

Just to clarify, Saturday's post related to my results from Friday's trading.

I did trade on Saturday, and the results are shown below;




A glorious -£0.50p loss. I've read elsewhere that trading on Saturday can be brutal, also aligned with the start of the premiership, the API was dead slow, as was my infant trading instincts. Rather than try to dig myself out of the hole I'd nicely made, I gave up and took my spade away before I could dig any deeper!!!

Didn't bother at all with Sunday, decided to watch the football, and also to stay clear of Betfair.

So, back in the saddle today. Hopefully fully refreshed after yesterday's break. A new week, let's hope for improved profits - OK some profits would be nice, I'm not greedy after all I am only dealing with pennies. Even so, it would be fab to see those pennies grow into pounds etc...

Well as I am now taking the time to write this blog, what does that tell you? Have I bombed yet again, or taken the swag and run for the night! Fortunately folks it was the later. My best day yet - yahoo !!! Check out the figures below;




Yep, that's right a nice overall profit of £0.80p. That's 20p shy of a quid. I'm well chuffed, the break must have done some good.

Onwards and upwards as they say...

No comments:

Post a Comment