Saturday 8 August 2009

Concentration, concentration, concentration...

Is what I appear to lack dear readers. Despite posting this from my net book, after returning from a most enjoyable session down town, I am still regretting the very day I decided to put my trust in man's best friend.

From now on I think I shall stick to pre-race nags, and avoid, the volatile, low liquidity boo woo's.

So, today I ended up overall in profit, clawing back a mighty 40p from yesterday's disaster. I kind of think the entire day's annual leave was wasted somehow on a measly 40p, but again this has been a good day for guiding me in hopefully the right direction.

To add to my confusion footie starts tomorrow (today), so I have something else to confuse the mind with.

Tonight's Boro v Sheff Utd game had 0 - 0 all over it, even said so to my mate. No good though, when you do not back 0 - 0 in the correct score market with a view to lay off further down the line !!!

Edited to add yesterday's wallet bulging 40p P&L .

No comments:

Post a Comment