Thursday 13 August 2009

Comedy of Errors...

Quick post tonight.

2 horse race markets, nice little green sums on both - happy days!

Next the ... err...well let me explain, trading nicely on race 3, small green, layed for another trade, got matched, and fired in my back bet, then... the window cleaner knocked for his cash. By the time the old fart had sorted some change, I returned to my PC to see "In play" - my back bet had not been matched, and I had also failed to check "Keep Bet In Play" - doh! Yep, you guessed it, the bloody nag won as well 1 in 10 chance, and it still came in. Fortunately, it was odds on, so only just under a £2 loss. Could have been a total disaster had the odds been higher!

Walked away in disgust. Crept back on for the final race. Small green amount again.

So, in the races I was focused on, green all round - better than previous days, maybe things are falling into place.

Today's learning point - always double check your software settings, and never get someone else to wash your bloody windows!

No comments:

Post a Comment