Saturday 8 August 2009

Running out of Idea's



Yesterday's results convinced me to leave the dogs alone today and focus solely on pre-race horse racing.

Oh dear ! Another losing day though, so that's my theory out of the window.

Started the day with a fussy head still from the previous nights beers which was not a good start, and straight into a large loss situation after 4 races. Took a 5 minute breather, had some more water, then back to it. Felt focused, and everything started to make sense, and read the market well. Profit from the next 4 races, then wallop, back down that slippery slope, just like a game of snakes and ladders, only the snakes were out in force. I didn't change anything, still thought I was reading the market, but everytime I placed my trade, the market would shoot in the opposite direction...well confusing.

At this point I decided to give in for the day, and take some time to re-watch some Youtube trading videos by Bet Trader, and Bet Angel. Have I learned anything? Well I thought I had the last time I watched them, but on the outcome of today perhaps not. Fingers crossed some subliminal messages have gone in.

Again, I was going to take a dabble with Under / Over 2.5 goals for the West Brom v Newcastle game. Missed the chance, so didn't bother - another fine decision - not!!! Would have greened up nicely - hey ho.

No comments:

Post a Comment