Thursday 6 August 2009

Venture into the unknown

Welcome dear readers to my very first post of what I hope to be a very long and worthwhile journey.

There are already a number of well respected blogs charting some fantastic achievements to date from far more experienced Betfair traders than my humble self, but I thought that maybe it was time to also dip my toe in the water as it were to see where something like this could end up...knowing my luck in tears, but this is not going to be about luck, but about taking minimal risk free baby steps to a brighter future.

As with all things in their infancy, there will be mistakes made, but hopefully those will turn into important learning points to enable this infant trader to grow.

With regards to a starting bank, I am literally going to start with £20, and see where we end up. Yes, I appreciate that any profits will be extremely small to begin with, but as they say from little acorns..., and at the end of the day profit is profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment